As you already know, this is Helen Noble, our guest speaker at the 51st EDTNA/ERCA International Conference .
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT HELEN?
• She has been awarded the prestigious Renal Association ‘Walls Bursary’ for her significant contribution to the field of Academic Nephrology and is the Eminent Scientist of the Year 2009.
• She has received the RCN Foundation Impact Award for leadership in promoting well-being through mindfulness.
• She has had editorial roles in prominent journals, including previous Associate Editor of Evidence Based Nursing and BMC Nephrology.
• She has developed collaborations with creative artists and individuals living with kidney disease, leading the UK Renal Arts Group.
• Currently she’s the Director of Postgraduate Research at Queen’s University Belfast.
The registration is open and with the Early Bird fees you can save up to 105 EUR.
To register, complete the Oxford Abstract form using the button below. If you have a group of 10 or more participants, please send your request to [email protected].